We Strive To Demonstrate The Perfect Will Of God
My wife and I strive daily to devote ourselves to the work of the Lord by living by example, as well as giving you the tools to live your blessed life.
Dr. Russell Goodwin Sr.Senior Pastor
We are helping people of all race, creed, and color get on the move to their destiny by first uniting them with the word of God!
We’re not just a Church that you go to, we’re a family that you belong to.
We desire to see every person at The Movement Center Church get on the move to their destiny, by developing an intimate relationship with God.
Prayer invites the power and presence of God into our lives, to accomplish His plans and purposes. An intimate relationship with God through a personal prayer life is the key that activates your faith.
- We move boldly Hebrews 4:16
- We move confidently Hebrews 10:35, 1 John 5:14-15
- We move in him Acts 17:28
- We move intelligently Isaiah 11:2
- We move skillfully Psalms 45:1
- We move in the community Psalms 112
- We make faith moves that move mountains Mark 11:23